Hello everyone! Here is my latest YouTube video. This is my take on a Victoria Secret Makeup look. Please tell me what you thi...

Victoria Secret Makeup Look

9:59 AM Elizabeth Breton 0 Comments















Hello everyone! Here is my latest YouTube video. This is my take on a Victoria Secret Makeup look. Please tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Have an awesome day!!                      



PRODUCTS USED

Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Makeup Forever Concealer Pallet #5
Makeup Forever HD Powder
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
MAC Hush Cream Colour Base
MAC Silver Dusk
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
GloMinerals Eyeshadow Diamond, Sand Pebble, Mink
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Ardell Lashes Demi Wispies                         
NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner
NYX 129 Beige Lipgloss         


0 comments: